“We are using these resources on our website and social media feeds for schools, parents and young people … we would definitely recommend these to other Music Hubs and organisations.”
Hannah Cott – Norfolk Music Hub
The following resources can now be customised for music education hubs and provided in print ready and web ready files:
- Any school can be a musical school
- Your child and music at primary school
- Your child and music at transition
- Your child and music in secondary school
- Why GCSE Music?
- Why A-level Music?
- Careers in the music industry
- Stand up for music in secondary schools
Discounts are available when ordering 2 or more at the same time and we can discuss splitting payments.
About the Provider
Wiltshire Music Connect has a strategic remit to oversee Children & Young People’s Music Education in the unitary authority of Wiltshire in Southwest England. It also leads the music education hub for Wiltshire.