MusEd Safe is a partnership between Brass Bands England and Music Mark that gives Music Mark members discounted access to the Brass Bands England national Body of Persons Approval (BOPA) to cover groups for child performance lisencing requirements.
MusEd Safe membership includes:
- Use of the national BOPA for child performance licensing
- Safeguarding and BOPA support and advice
- Use of the BandSafe safeguarding self-assessment tool
- 2 Free places on BandSafe training
- Discounts on Brass Bands England events including additional BandSafe training events
- Validation of external Designated Safeguarding Officer Level Safeguarding Training (Level 3 safeguarding training)
- Advice on legislative changes
- Access to downloadable policies and information packs
On 22 May 2023, Music Mark launched MusEd Safe in an explainer webinar with Brass Bands England. The session talked through the BOPA, and featured a Q&A section. You can watch a recording of the session below.