- To help schools evaluate their musical provision accurately, and plan for its development.
- To provide access to targeted follow-on support on a bespoke basis for each school, based on their own areas for development.
- A set of bespoke music development recommendations drawn up in partnership between the Hub practitioner and the school.
- An offer of follow-on support from Sefton and Knowsley Music Hubs in order to address these recommendations.
- For Senior Leaders: A greater understanding of best practice in music, and more accuracy in appraising music in their schools.
Sefton Music Education Partnership & Knowsley Music Education Hub are delighted to share their approach to evaluating and developing music in schools and hope it will be a useful tool for other colleagues.
About the Provider
Sefton Council and Knowsley Council Music Hubs joined together to create a new Sefton and Knowsley Youth (SKY) Music Hub. SKY Music Hub is working to develop the range and quality of music education opportunities for children and young people across the two areas.