In February 2024, Cause4 joined Music Mark to provide an introductory session on fundraising for music education organisations. A recording of the session is available below.
Cause4 also provided a useful list of places to head to for more info on fundraising, how to fundraising and for where to look for funding.
- UK Community Foundations: UK Community Foundations (UKCF) is a charity that leads a movement of community foundationscommitted to positive social change in the UK.
- Heritage Alliance: The Heritage Alliance provides sector support to heritage organisations operating across the UK.
- Heritage Funding Directory: the Heritage Funding Directory is a free guide to financial support for anyone undertaking UK related heritage projects.
- Charities Aid Foundation: CAF works with more than 88,000 charities around the world and offer an array of financial services including loans, investments and raising donations.
- Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy: Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy transforms the fundraising knowledge, skills and levels of success of arts organisations.
- Arts Fundraising Benchmarking Dashboard: Benchmarking data for the culture sector.
- UK Fundraising: UK Fundraising collates guidance and research across all sectors.
- Arts Professional: Check out these articles on the key elements of fundraising.
- Now, New & Next: Now, New & Next is Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy’s online magazine, covering key topics in fundraising for the arts.
- Culture Hive: Culture Hive is a collective intelligence hub, containing resources on cultural leadership, marketing, audience development and fundraising.
- Charity Commission: The Charity Commission regulates charities in England and Wales and offers guidance and services for the sector, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Institute of Fundraising: The Institute of Fundraising (IoF) is the professional membership body for UK fundraising who offer professional development, networking, and fundraising opportunities.
- Grin: Grin is social enterprise specialising in helping UK and international not-for-profit organisations secure the funding and resources they need, particularly during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- NCVO: NVCO is a networking platform which offers support, training, and community for charitable organisations.
- Funds Online: Funds Online is an online database with over 8,000 potential funders.
- The White Pube: The White Pube is an online bank of successful funding applications for arts fundraisers.
About the Provider
We are a multi-award winning enterprise. We’ve raised almost 60 million for charities and supported over 4,000 people.
We are a membership organisation, Subject Association, and an Arts Council England Investment Principles Support Organisation (IPSO) advocating for excellent musical learning in and out of school.