Hourly paid tutors: £22.87 – £28.22 per hour with eligibility for Teachers’ Pension scheme (Teachers Terms and Conditions scale UQ3 – UQ6, Inner London)
Wandsworth Schools’ Music Service is looking for highly talented and experienced musicians to work as required as part of our enthusiastic and dynamic team of instrumental and vocal tutors. As one of London’s leading music education providers, Wandsworth Schools’ Music ensures that Wandsworth children and young people have access to an exceptional range of opportunities to learn musical instruments; sing; perform in ensembles and choirs; and progress to new levels of musical excellence.
Successful candidates will be required to support our work in schools and at the Wandsworth Music Academy on Saturdays through a variety of programmes including;
- Whole-class instrumental programmes
- Small group and individual instrumental and vocal lessons
- Whole-class singing programmes
- Choirs, orchestras and ensembles
- Classroom music teaching and curriculum support
- Saturday Music Academy
We are interested to hear from talented and enthusiastic musicians with the following attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of musicianship
- Ability to maintain high professional standards
- Excellent timekeeping and communication skills
- Dynamic, engaging and passionate about engaging younger voices and instrumentalists
- Enthusiastic team players who are able to use their own initiative while inspiring children with a love of music.
How to Apply
If you are interested please contact Wandsworth Schools Music service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Music Mark ads’, with a CV and covering letter explaining why you think this work would suit your qualifications and experience.
PLEASE NOTE **Previous unsuccessful applicants need not apply**