For January 2018 West Sussex Music is seeking an inspirational teacher of Keyboard and Piano. Applicants should be enthusiastic, well-qualified and highly motivated practitioners with an ability to teach all levels.
West Sussex Music is an exciting, forward-thinking independent charity providing a comprehensive range of music education services to schools, children and families across West Sussex.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Teach group and individual lessons in schools
- Maintain high professional standards
- Hold a clean driving licence and have use of a vehicle
- Support colleagues and schools in the locality
- Be fully committed to the success of West Sussex Music and its students.
How to Apply
In the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 08452 082 182.
Application forms are available to download on our ‘Working for West Sussex Music’ page at: www.westsussexmusic.co.uk/page.cfm?title=working-for-west-sussex-music
Email completed application to email@example.com