Salary: £20,444 – £31,895 NMPAT Salary Scales, pending 22-23 pay award
Northamptonshire Music and Performing Arts Trust has vacancies for experienced string teachers to join the busy instrumental team of NMPAT. We would particularly welcome applications from lower string specialists.
Posts are available as either full-time or part-time and include Saturday mornings.
Duties to include:
- Small group and individual teaching in schools in Northamptonshire
- Whole Class instrumental projects in schools
- Working in one of the NMPAT Saturday morning area music centres
Potential areas of expansion:
- Potential to teach specialist individual lessons out of school hours
- Potential to coach and conduct NMPAT County ensembles
- Opportunities to work with other departments, with other instrumental disciplines, early year, SEND or curriculum music
This post offers the opportunity to become involved in the full life of one of the busiest Music Education Hubs in the country. Contracted posts will be paid on NMPAT salary scales (subject to qualifications and experience £20,444 – £31,895 pro rata – plus 22-23 salary increase) and include enrolment in an employee Health Care Cash Plan.
Applications would also be welcomed from new entrants to the profession who could be considered for our Teacher Training Programme.
For an informal discussion in advance of application, please contact Richard Roper, Head of Strings: RRoper@nmpat.co.uk