This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to refresh and energise the school’s music provision. Ideally, you will have experience of delivering music across the primary age range and working with SEND pupils.
Sir John Heron Primary School is a two-form entry community school located in the culturally and socially diverse community of Manor Park. We are extremely proud of our happy and inclusive school in which we put the children at the heart of everything we do. Our vision is to create a challenging and purposeful curriculum that develops all of our pupils and creates a lifelong love of learning.
What can we offer you?
• A dedicated classroom for music that is well equipped to deliver music across the curriculum
• Wonderful and well-behaved pupils that love to learn
• Excellent relationships with our families and wider community
• Supportive leadership team with clear focus and direction
• A belief in collaboration and peer to peer support
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A commitment to enabling our staff to have a positive work life balance
• Excellent computing resources including equipment for staff use
Salary: Unqualified Teacher Range starting UQ1 (£21,641 per annum) depending on experience.
We strongly encourage visits from prospective candidates so that you can see us in action. To arrange a visit telephone Hazel Archer on 020 8514 9860 who will be happy to help; alternatively, email email@example.com.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and appointment will be conditional subject to clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexuality. Sir John Heron Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to Apply
The closing date is Thursday 27th June 2019 at 12pm
We do not accept CVs. If you would like to apply for the position, please follow link below