£24,867 – £32,542 (for 5 days per week), based on a 5 point progressive pay scale, staff progress up the pay scale with each 12 months of service following a successful managerial supervision meeting. Initial pay is dependent on classroom music experience and weekly hours, + pension. 7-35 hours per week – 38 weeks per year + paid training.
What We Do
Sing Education source and train music teachers, develop teaching resources and provide management and consultancy services to schools in London, Yorkshire, Slough and Kent. We enable children to encounter the transformative power of music in their lives, by experiencing the joy of singing and making music collectively at school.
Sing Education currently teach over 20,000 children per week. We are on our 7th edition of our own teaching resource. We provide each Sing Education teacher with over 70 hours per year of in-house training covering our schemes of work, running extra-curricular activities, classroom management and more. We have a growing team of over 90 highly motivated, skilled music teachers.
Teaching typically includes:
- Weekly teaching, full school day – 8.45am-3.30/4.30pm, term time
- Permanent placement in a Sing Education primary school/s
- Teaching from 1 to 5 days per week
- Singing-led curricular whole-class music lessons – Nursery to Year 6 following Sing Education teaching resources
- Singing assemblies
- Choirs, lunchtime and after school clubs
How to Apply
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. We will then send you an application form to complete online.