Pay: MPS/UPS (Outer London) plus TLR 2
Our prestigious High School are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Head of Music to join our highly successful Creative Arts Faculty that has consistently achieved the very highest outcomes for our students.
You will have the leadership skills, ideas and drive to support us in developing and implementing the next phase of the school’s development.
We are seeking someone with:
- A passion for teaching and learning
- The ability to motive and inspire the department and students
- The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest, and enjoyment of Music
- Creative teaching skills and a professional approach
- High expectations of students
- The determination to raise student achievement
- Team skills
- Good degree or equivalent
- QTS prefer not essential
- Successful teaching to GCSE, ability to teach to L3/A level
- Knowledge of current curriculum developments in subject and their implications
- Ability to manage and lead others
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
How to Apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you know a teacher for this role? Refer your friend and receive £100! See our website for details.