Who are we?
M:Tech is an expanding music company providing technology-based composition in schools across London and the South East. We provide a unique opportunity for children to discover and create their own music, teaching over 2000 children every week.
Our teaching team is central to our success, so it is critical to ensure we always have a strong pipeline of talented musicians to work with. We need a confident and personable communicator to join our team in the role of Recruitment & Partnerships Coordinator. The role will primarily be based in our energetic office in Guildford, with the flexibility to work dynamic hours from home based on the M:Tech calendar.
- Proactively source talent and screen new candidates for music teaching roles at M:Tech via both your own research and existing channels.
- Help develop and evolve the overall recruitment strategy and vision.
- Manage communications with existing recruitment partners and help develop new relationships.
- Work with M:Tech strategy team to create a dynamic and integrated candidates CRM database, as well as coordinate inter-departmental data analysis at various stages of the academic year.
Our ideal candidate
- Is an excellent all round communicator, comfortable with contacting prospects to introduce M:Tech and our work.
- Has a resourceful mindset to research and always seek fresh and innovative approaches for discovering new candidates and presenting M:Tech.
- Is a natural networker with a strong understanding of social media and how musicians use various platforms to advertise and find new work.
- Will be comfortable working on multiple tasks simultaneously and able to prioritise when necessary. A natural sense of organisation and meticulous attention to detail is essential.
- Has practical experience of Microsoft Office tools and CRM software, but importantly a positive general IT mindset. You are comfortable with technology and happy to embrace new software solutions / packages as we continuously seek internal efficiencies.
How to Apply
If you feel this role could be a great fit we would love to hear from you. We are open-minded in terms of experience as many of the skill sets for this role are transferrable. What we certainly do need is a real “let’s get it done” attitude.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.