As a member of MFY’s Programmes Team, you will play a key role in the delivery of our UK wide annual programme. This will encompass developing and delivering special events and projects, with an emphasis on engagement with the formal music education sector and inclusive practice. This role will be pivotal in ongoing programme development, including working closely with the Marketing Team and Digital Content Executive to source content for Music for Youth’s digital platform, CRM utilisation and website content collation. As part of the Programmes team, you will support the Head of Programmes in the delivery of a number of major regional and national events, both live and online across the year, including the renowned MFY Proms at London’s Royal Albert Hall.
• You will have responsibility for special projects and music education facing projects in line with your areas of expertise.
• You will have responsibility for the delivery of a range of events and festivals.
• As a member of the Programmes Team, you will have defined responsibilities within our large scale annual programme, including showcase concerts, such as the MFY Proms at the Royal Albert Hall.
• You will support the development of project plans, ensuring that participants, production, creative contributors and delivery partners have the information they require to ensure successful delivery of the events/projects.
• Experience of working in a music education setting either within an arts organisation, educational institution or equivalent
• Experience of working with young people
• Demonstrable experience of managing events and projects
Please visit our website for more information:
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com