We are looking for teachers for any of the following teaching portfolio.
Range of contracts available part time/ full time (Salary range from £23,500 – £30,000 per annum FTE):
- Piano: 1 x full time/ part-time Windsor Music Centre/ teaching in Windsor, Wokingham and Reading
- Piano: 1 x 0.7 FTE/ full-time West Berkshire and Reading (from April 2022)
- General Woodwind: Any specialism part time/ full-time Berkshire
- Trumpet specialists: part-time/ full-time (2 vacancies) Reading Music Centre Monday, Friday and Saturday mornings and other brass teaching during the week in Reading and East Berkshire.
- Violin: part-time/ full-time East Berkshire
- Double bass: part-time Across Berkshire
- Guitar: (contemporary or classical) 2 days to include Reading/West and Wokingham. Will include an evening at Wokingham Music Centre
Please indicate which of the above roles that you are interested in teaching when submitting your application.
Driving licence and own transport are essential for these roles. Contracted staff get the benefits of a travel allowance as well as entry to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
Maestros is the leading provider of musical education across Berkshire. As an independent and inclusive children’s charitable trust, our aim is to provide children and young people with high quality musical education. As leader of the Berkshire Music Hub, we pride ourselves in being a caring and inspirational music organisation that puts our staff and pupils at the heart of everything we do. We work hand-in-hand with acclaimed professional artists and partners to provide a diverse range of musical services for all children and young people, adults, music practitioners and the wider community.
How to Apply
Please see www.berkshiremaestros.org.uk for more information regarding our organisation. Please submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience and before the deadline of 18th January 2022. Interviews will be scheduled the week thereafter.