Pay: Bury Music Scale, salary and hourly paid options available
Bury Music Service is a not-for-profit organisation and the leading provider of music education in Bury. We provide weekly lessons during the day (in schools) and evenings (at the centre) for children and adults across the borough. Our professional music teachers are extremely passionate with a friendly and encouraging approach to learning.
About the Role
Bury Music Service are looking for Violin, Viola, Piano and Voice teachers who are motivated to teach both beginners and more experienced players and sharing their love of music to the next generation.
We are seeking an individual to teach both individual and group lessons, part time, in schools and at our music centre. We are looking for individuals:
- With the ability to show high levels of musicianship and knowledge of their instrument.
- Who is capable of enthusing and motivating young people of all musical abilities and backgrounds
- With the ability to deliver high quality and engaging instrumental or vocal lessons for all age groups
- With experience of teaching whole class programmes (First access) a plus
- With experience of working with choirs/ensembles a plus
- To show dedication to the musical development of our students
Other Key Requirements:
- Applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence and have use of a car in order to travel between venues across Bury
- An enhanced DBS check is required
How to Apply
Please complete the application form and send it to email@example.com.
If you would like an informal conversation about the roles we have available, or have any problems applying using our application form, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bury Music Service on 01617969910.