Wandsworth Schools’ Music Service is looking for highly talented and experienced instrumental and vocal tutors to work as required as part of our enthusiastic and dynamic team. We are particularly keen to hear from individuals with high level performing experience. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to support our work through a variety of programmes including;
• Whole class instrumental tuition
• Vocal projects (choirs & whole class singing)
• Small group and 1-1 lessons
• Wandsworth Music Academy on Saturday mornings
• Ensemble directing and coaching
• Early years programmes
• Curriculum music programmes
As one of London’s leading music education providers, Wandsworth Schools’ Music ensures that Wandsworth children and young people have access to an exceptional range of opportunities to learn musical instruments; sing; perform in ensembles and choirs; and progress to new levels of musical excellence.
We are interested in hearing from talented and enthusiastic tutors, with the following attributes;
• Experience of high-level performing and the ability to demonstrate high levels of musicianship
• Dynamic, engaging and passionate about engaging young musicians in a safe, fun and nurturing learning environment
• Enthusiastic team players who are able to use their own initiative, while inspiring children with a love of music.
• Excellent timekeeping and communication skills
• Previous experience of working with primary and secondary aged children
Salary: £23.91-29.50 p/h (Teachers T&C’s scale UQ3 – UQ6, Inner London)
How to Apply
If you are interested please contact Wandsworth Schools Music service by email: email@example.com quoting ‘Music Mark ads’, with a CV and covering letter explaining why you think this work would suit your qualifications and experience.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an interview.
PLEASE NOTE **Previous unsuccessful applicants need not apply*