Lambeth Music Service is looking for musicians to add to its team of highly skilled music tutors working in whole class and peripatetic settings.
We are particularly looking to fill known vacancies in the following areas:
- Brass (whole-class ensemble lead and support tutors, individual and small group lessons)
- Cello (whole-class ensemble support tutors, individual & small group lessons)
- Woodwind (whole-class ensemble support tutors, individual & small group lessons)
- Vocal (whole-class singing projects)
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Performing at a high level on your first instrument
- Ability to inspire and engage children and young people of all musical abilities and backgrounds
- Experience of both whole class ensemble tuition and small group/individual tuition
- High professional standards and a commitment to delivering to the schools’ expectations
Successful applicants will be added to our pool of sessional music tutors and will be offered work as it becomes available, which may include whole-class ensemble tuition, peripatetic teaching, and teaching at our Saturday music centre.