Salary: Permanent part-time contracts within the following salary range: £23,000 – £33,000 FTE. £17-£28 per hour depending on competency, potential and experience.
Entrust Music Service Staffordshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and regular Safeguarding training is provided.
Entrust Support Services Ltd. is as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Employees are expected to be Inclusive, Musical, Professional, Proactive and Reflective.
- All teachers enable the widest access to music-making for young people.
- A commitment to learning and personal development is essential.
- Experience of Whole Class Ensemble Teaching or specialist music curriculum work is essential.
- A teaching qualification is desirable.
- Some evening and weekend work may be required and the ability to travel between schools and other venues is essential.
Further hours may be available through our Music Education Hub partners in Stoke-on-Trent, Telford & Wrekin and via the In Harmony programme.
How to Apply
More information about the service, partnership and post and details of how to apply, can be obtained by contacting the Music Service Head of Teaching and Learning, David Smalley at email@example.com.