We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual who has a passion for delivering the best music provision, for the benefit of our children and young people, in one of the most exciting and diverse areas of London.
This role will initially be based in our offices at Ealing Music Service, Dominion Centre & Library, 112 The Green, Southall, Middlesex UB2 4BQ. We intend to move to Greenford Community Centre (UB6 9JS) before the end of 2017 where the position will be based from then on.
You will support the smooth operation of all administrative aspects of the business, including personnel and finance.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience of processing financial information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- good organisational skills
- a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- good written and verbal communication skills to deal with staff, parents, children and other customers in a friendly, helpful and empathetic manner
- to attend occasional events and meetings at evenings and weekends
- an interest in music education and some knowledge of instruments would be preferable.
This role is deemed customer facing and as such you must have a command of spoken English which is sufficient to enable you to effectively perform the role. This requirement relates to Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016.
For an informal discussion for this role please contact Tim Sandford, business and development manager on 020 8843 9121 or email@example.com
Ealing council is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Ealing follows safer recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. The post holder will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
This post is subject to Ealing’s enhanced vetting process.
How to Apply
To apply, please go to: the Ealing Jobs Site