Southampton Music Services
2nd January 2024 (or as close as possible)
6th December 2023 at 12:00
Pay: Based on teacher pay scales
- To be responsible for delivering high quality curriculum music tuition to students on behalf os Southampton Music Services (SMS) – according to the candidate’s qualifications and expertise.
- To be responsible for reporting on assessment of pupil progress and achievement.
- To communicate effectively with SMS Administration and line management staff.
- To liaise with SMS and school based colleagues for the purposes of timetabling and any subsequent changes.
- Support delivery of local and national initiatives – e.g. National Music Plan, the Southampton Music Hub.
How to Apply
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.