What is M:Tech?
M:Tech is a weekly music technology and composition course for children in primary schools across London and the South East.
Led by our team of talented teachers, the M:Tech course uses technology to introduce our learners to music composition and theory in a modern and engaging way.
Lessons take place at lunchtime or after school, with children learning how to compose their own soundtrack for things like movie trailers, TV adverts and video games.
We empower to take their first steps into the world of creating their own music.
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate about the importance of music with a genuine desire to help all children express their musical ideas.
- A confident, warm and outgoing manner.
- Practical music, technology and instrumental experience in a professional setting.
M:Tech works at nearly 100 schools, teaching over 2000 children each week. We’re constantly expanding our network of talent and there are always positions open for the right candidate.
We are actively looking for teachers in Berkhamsted, Hampstead, Richmond.
- Rates start at £30 per hour
- Full M:Tech teacher training is provided
- All safeguarding / DBS checks are carried out by M:Tech at no cost.