Milton Keynes Music Hub will be appointing a new chair for the hub board to start from 1st April 2021.
As a city which is still developing Milton Keynes is an exciting place to live and has a diverse and creative population. The music hub is part of the local council and aims to reach every young person in the city.
This post is unpaid and involves 2 board meetings each term. The tenure is 3 years.
• be able to demonstrate a passion for music education with considerable experience in the field
• be motivated to raise the profile of the hub in Milton Keynes
• be committed to focusing on the hub’s equality, diversity and inclusion strategy
• be able to offer support and challenge to the hub lead
• be prepared to investigate new partnerships for the hub
How to Apply
Please email MK Music Hub Manager – Sue Wakley