The post, which is part of the creative and learning team, will have a focus on supporting the development and delivery of NYCGB’s Learning & Engagement programme including work in schools, with Music Education Hubs and other key partnerships and regional relationships. This will include working in educational settings as well as participating in events covering the wider music education sector. The role will be supporting NYCGB’s strategic plans for the expansion and development of new strands of activity, as well as actively working towards raising the reach and profile of NYCGB’s work in priority areas.
The successful candidate will also provide flexible support for the delivery of NYCGB creative and engagement activity, on an occasional basis as and when required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be creative and motivated with a passion for facilitating participatory youth arts programmes
- Be keen to explore and develop new ways of engaging young people in singing activity
- Be collaborative, open and solution focused
- Be able to work to deadlines and as part of the NYCGB creative and learning team
- We are champions of inclusivity and welcome applications community-wide and from across the UK
How to Apply
To a apply please visit www.nycgb.org.uk.