We wish to appoint part-time/full-time teachers to our Music Service for this coming September.
We are seeking specialist string, primary classroom, vocal, guitar (electric and classical), ukulele, percussion (drum kit, steel pan and tuned) and keyboard teachers – with experience of working with children and young people across all settings. We want to develop our workforce and reflect the communities we work in. Working in special schools is not a requirement but will support our inclusive offer in school settings.
We would like to see highly skilled performers join our growing workforce and welcome those who have a passion for education and welcome applications from individuals with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Small Group/1:1 teaching (all ages up to 18)
- Whole Class Instrumental Teaching
- Ensemble direction (beginner through to advanced)
- Experience of working with children with additional needs (mainstream and special schools)
- Excellent knowledge of repertoire and examination system (beginner to advanced)
For the Primary Classroom vacancy:
- Primary Classroom music delivery experience preferred
- An awareness of the primary music curriculum preferred
- The role involves delivery in multiple schools in a weekly timetable
- Confidence in using voice and learning curriculum linked resources
About Services For Education
Services For Education is a growing charity in Birmingham. We use the power of learning and music to improve outcomes for children, young people and communities.
How to Apply
For further information please email email@example.com.
SFE is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from all backgrounds.