The post would be based in the Northampton and Southwest areas of the County. Applicants able to offer additional disciplines or Curriculum Music teaching are particularly welcome. Applications for part of the post may be considered. Contractual percentage will be dependent on work available.
Duties to include:
- Small group and individual teaching in schools in Northampton and the Southwest of the County
- Working in one of the NMPAT Saturday morning area music centres
Potential areas of expansion:
- Opportunity to become involved in Whole Class instrumental projects in schools
- Potential to teach specialist individual lessons out of school hours
- Opportunities to work with other departments, with other instrumental disciplines, early years, SEND or curriculum music
This post offers the opportunity to become involved in the full life of one of the busiest Music Education Hubs in the country. Contracted posts will be paid on NMPAT salary scales (subject to qualifications and experience £23,500 – £35,745 pro rata) and include enrolment in an employee Health Care Cash Plan.
How to Apply
For an informal discussion in advance of application, please contact John Draper, Head of Guitar at email@example.com.