The Diocese of East Anglia is looking to recruit a full-time Choral Director from June this year, who will be responsible for the delivery of weekly sessions in schools, establishing regional after-school choirs, and working as Director of the Song School at Our Lady of the Assumption and the English Martyrs, Cambridge, directing the Junior and Youth choirs there.
- To develop singing in schools through the delivery of high quality weekly curriculum-time singing sessions
- To establish, recruit and direct after-school choirs in the Diocese
- To assist at rehearsals, Masses and Ceremonies in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist, Norwich
- To work one day each week as Director of the Song School at Our Lady of the Assumption and the English Martyrs Church, Cambridge, recruiting and directing the youth and junior choirs, including directing these choirs at Sunday Mass twice each term
- To provide CPD to teachers, allowing a supported integration from the weekly Schools Singing Programme sessions into everyday school life
- To foster links between schools and parishes, liaising with clergy to facilitate singing opportunities for after-school choirs