We are looking to employ ideally full-time contracted staff, with some part-time self-employed teaching work available also, to be involved in individual and small group lessons, ensemble work and whole class tuition.
You will be:
– an outstanding performer with a passion for encouraging young people to play and make music.
– interested in developing your student skills and a desire to see your pupils achieve the highest possible standard
– constantly striving to improve as a teacher and search out new and innovative ways of teaching
– able to work individually as well as a team, well organised and able to manage regular administration
– have access to a vehicle and clean driving licence
How to Apply
If this is of interest to you, please visit our website for full details of each of the available teaching opportunities, together with a downloadable application form, at www.berkshiremaestros.org.uk/jobs
Alternatively email: email@example.com.
Fully completed applications are required as soon as possible, before the closing dates for the roles, with interviews for successful applicants taking place mid November.