In our highly interactive session, we’ll be looking at:
- the build up: getting ready and being prepared
- all season long: remembering the long game and planning ahead
- looking after the team: considering the needs of all learners and being inclusive
- involving spectators: maximising the skills of classroom helpers to support pupils effectively
- keeping up with the training: inspiring regular home-learning and practising
Plus improvisation and spontaneity – come along and discover why it’s important to be more football (and less cricket!) in our teaching! ⚽️
Attend this event
Book before 31st December and get a third off (use code EARLYBIRD).
After this date, Music Mark members can access a 20% discount by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not sponsored by an employer, and the cost is a barrier, please email email@example.com to pay what you can afford.
Training & Events Bulletin
Get a monthly update on our upcoming training and events and those offered by organisations around the music education sector.