We’ll be sharing ideas for:
- songs, games and activities to support musical learning
- making best use of classroom helpers
- song teaching and structuring the learning
- appropriate repertoire, language and resources
- managing large groups of 3-5 year olds
Attend this event
Book before 29th February 2024 and get 33% early bird discount (use code EARLYBIRD).
After this date, Music Mark members can access a third off by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not sponsored by an employer, and the cost is a barrier, please email email@example.com to pay what you can afford.
About the Provider
Being Musical Workshops are fun and interactive sessions specifically aimed at performing arts teachers working in a whole class context with children and young people.