Who is this for?
- practitioners working in EYFS settings
- teaching assistants working with younger learners
- non-specialist and specialist primary school teachers
- performing artist educators (including singers and instrumentalists) working with younger learners
We’ll be sharing ideas for:
- easy songs, games and activities to support the development of ‘inner hearing’ and the ‘thinking voice’
- progression of skills through a range of different types of songs and strategies
- song teaching and structuring the learning
- appropriate repertoire, language and resources
- managing large groups of young singers
And yes, we will be attempting to explain the answer to that inimitably difficult to articulate choral harmony question that’s on everybody’s musical lips… “What’s the difference between a round and a canon?”
Attend this event
Book before 31 December and get 50% early bird discount (use code EARLYBIRD).
After this date, Music Mark members can access 50% off by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not sponsored by an employer, and the cost is a barrier, please email email@example.com to pay what you can afford.
Training & Events Bulletin
Get a monthly update on our upcoming training and events and those offered by organisations around the music education sector.