A full day workshop designed to support non-specialist teachers & music co-ordinators develop the confidence, knowledge, skills and experience of delivering and leading music in the primary classroom.
- Primary class teachers – who don’t consider themselves to be music specialists
- Primary music co-ordinators – responsible for developing curriculum plans, resources and equipment
- Instrumental teachers – involved in Whole Class Learning or curriculum delivery
Designed to support teachers to deliver music in an engaging, practical and enjoyable way incorporating the values and ethos of the Musical Futures approach and offers teachers step by step guidance to teaching music through an exciting interactive resource aimed at Years 2 to 6.
Introduce rhythmic awareness, musical knowledge and instrumental skill development using the instruments on your music trolley plus ukuleles, acoustic guitars or keyboards (if available).
Attend this event
Attendees will receive:
- A full day of practical, hands-on training
- A FREE 12 month Standard membership to Musical Futures Online worth £99
- Tea and light refreshments
For full details and to book online, please visit https://www.musicalfutures.org/events/mf-primary.