The Schools Printed Music Licence is a major advantage for schools. It enables teachers to copy and arrange music freely based on a set of straightforward terms and conditions, without any need for you to negotiate or fund the licence. Every Copy Counts is a brand new programme working with schools who are using printed music.
In this session you will:
- Learn about the Schools Printed Music Licence and its benefits for schools.
- Find out how to comply with the terms of the licence by submitting data on the printed music you are copying and arranging.
- Hear about exclusive free resources created by teachers for teachers, that you can access by submitting data.
- Understand how the sheet music data you share can directly help shape a fairer royalty distribution for composers and songwriters.
- Discuss any specific enquiries that you have about copying and arranging or music licensing in general, and signpost you to the most up-to-date guidance
Who is this for?
This session will be relevant to anybody involved with teaching music in schools, particularly:
- Primary music coordinators / classroom teachers
- Secondary heads of music / performing arts
- Instrumental / vocal tutors
- Music Service / Music Education Hub staff
- Individuals responsible for administering licences in schools
This event is also taking place on the following dates. Please click on the dates for further information.