A day for all involved in music education in primary, secondary, special schools, youth and community and early years settings. There will be something for everyone: performances, workshops, information, training, discussions, networking. Be the first to hear about our latest initiatives for schools!
- Leaps and Bounds (Early Years)
- Music Technology projects (KS2 – 4)
- Conducting (KS2 – 5)
- Japanese Taiko drumming workshop
- Network with music education professionals
- Find out about music education products and services from a range of individuals and companies
- Take part in music making
- Get new ideas to incorporate in your music classroom or workshop straight away
Tutors: Cate Madden, Neil Bardsley-Watson, Andrew Mallon, Alison Dale and Simon Hartharn-Evans.