There are a host of workshops to choose from and opportunities to network and meet up with colleagues. Speakers and Sessions:
- Paul Whittaker, the founder of Music and the Deaf will share his passion for Signed Song.
- David Horne from RNCM demystifies the composing process
- Snappy Opera and Sandgate School : explore new ways of working with children with additional needs, and integrating music into the school day. Approaches that can also be used in mainstream.
- Sharon Durant – Singing for secondary. Sing up resources for Model Music Curriculum.
- Lucinda Geoghegan. – Musicianship for secondary age students
- Max Wheeler – First steps in Music technology using Charanga YU studio
- Rick Kershaw – Developing Rock & Pop Ensembles with children in school
- Rebecca Berkley, Professor of Music at Reading University and Director of Sing for Pleasure, will help you assess practical musicianship skills and the Model Curriculum.
- Write your School Music Development Plan with the help of the Cumbria Music Hub team
Training & Events Bulletin
Get a monthly update on our upcoming training and events and those offered by organisations around the music education sector.