Choose a session to suit you!
Some of our highlights include:
- Get tips on performing skills and programme planning
- Discover music from the new Flute, Clarinet and Singing syllabuses
- Learn more about developing core musical skills in the early years
- Get support with teaching students with disabilities and specific needs
- Introduce inspiring new repertoire and digital resources for class, group and one-to-one lessons
Presenters include ABRSM’s Chief Examiner, who together with Paul Harris will explore the new clarinet syllabus. John will also share guidance on how to approach assessment in instrumental lessons and the classroom as well as the exam room. Zoe Booth will share creative ideas for teaching the flute syllabus and Heidi Pegler the new singing syllabus; and Anthony Williams will look at ways to perfect performing skills.
This is a great CPD event not to be missed.